Connecting hearts and minds.
The CASE Exercise Testing Systme delivers advanced clinical capabilities, scalable IT solutions and smarter workflow advantages to meet virtually any facility’s unique performance and productivity requirements. Now with patented new features that give your customers even greater tools in assessing cardiac function during exercise.
ECG signal quality:
- CASE supports data quality with algorithms that support the clearest, most accurate test results, such as cubic spline correction and Finite Residual Filtering (FRF)
- Exercise Test Interpretation (XTI) statements highlight critical values in stress testing for advanced analysis of risk prediction, functional response and ischemia
- The ST/HR hysteresis analysis feature enables increased accuracy in detecting coronary artery disease in women and adds confidence in identifying the most appropriate treatment
- Seamless integration of SunTech Tango+, blood pressure and SpO2
- Full-disclosure data enables review and re-analysis and 15-lead stress testing are available
- Risk-predicting algorithms, including Duke Treadmill Score, the patented T-wave Alternans (MMA methodology) and Heart Rate Recovery, assist you in predicting patients at risk of sudden cardiac death.
Ask a Question
- Stressing better outcomes
- Proven clinical excellence
- Productivity-enhancing applications and features
- Expanded networking options